Sunday 23 November 2008

Eclectic Adventures of Anna and I

Having lived together for some time now, Anna and I are basically the mod version of Anne Shirley (of Green Gables) and Diana Barry.

Anna was making me watch a Harrison Ford movie (gag), and as in all situations we thought we would make it official with the chocs. Harrison + Amish people wasn't really doing it for me, so the chocolate had to become my only entertainment. Therefore, Harrison + Chocolate = above.

Toga Party!! Anna and I were invited to a toga party (of the LDS variety) by some guys from our apartment complex. Best dressed. Enough said.

Here is Anna and myself- doing what best friends do best- shopping in Salt Lake City! We figured out that it takes 2 hours to get into Salt Lake using public transport. 2 hours and a lot of very interesting encounters with very strange people- why is it that only very odd people use public transport?




No comments:

Post a Comment