Friday 10 July 2009

Occupation of Time...

Well, I hate to admit it, but the thing that has been occupying my time at work this week (besides the usual blog stalkage of fail, awkward family photos, eonline, the news etc.), is Stephenie Meyer's latest Project, MIDNIGHT SUN. It is basically TWILIGHT, but in Edward's eyes. She has posted the first 200 or so pages on her website, and the girls in the office are hard at work becoming familiar with the hero's mind. I maintain that Robert Pattison doesn't quite fit it as Edward. I wish I could have it on paper infront of me so that I could scribble out all of Meyer's mistakes as I go through it (I HOPE it is an unedited draft that she has posted). And... I am sincerely embarassed to be so very interested in it!

1 comment:

  1. I also hate to admit that at a weak moment last fall, I stayed up all night and read her draft. And I secretly hopes she publishes it in full! :)

    ReplyDelete