Thursday 15 October 2009

In the Kitchen...

Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
This was tuesday night, along with green bean casserole and greek toasted sandwiches (which means you glaze the bread with vinegar and herbs). I stuffed the tomatoes with spinach, red pepper, garlic, onion, bacon, basil and sour cream. Whack it in the over, as Jamie Oliver would say, and bon apetit! (as those frenchies say).
Last night was Left-Over Night. Wednesday is the day that I don't get out of class until 8pm- hence left over night. BUT last night I had to walk home in the RAIN. Left-overs just wouldn't cut it, so I cheated: I made Cupcakes. Thanks to cupcakeblog.com I was relatively inspired.
I added chocolate pudding to the batter, along with chocolate chips. Then, once they had baked, I stuffed the centers with chocolate vanilla creamy goodness. In a word: epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment