Monday 25 January 2010

I Slept on a Slope

Last night I sky dove onto my bed and broke it. Yes. I'm a fatty. So last night (and probably for the next few nights at least) I slept on a hill, effectively. Which I am convincing myself isn't too bad considering most hospital beds are like that anyways. It's like I have an orthopedic bed, sans ridiculous price for said bed.
Onto other matters. Yesterday we cooked for the Bishop and his lovely family. Thanks to Martha Jamie Oliver, the Chili was fantastic. We served it with baked potato, salad, guacamole, fresh lime and had Apple dumplings and ice cream.
The highlight of my night was the Bishop's comment that he had heard a lot of good stuff about Hollie's cooking! I am sure you blog fans had something to do with that- so thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment