Friday 29 January 2010

Technology Today

The western world is going crazy over this beautiful little piece of equipment. As thin as the screen of a Macbook Air, this product is ridiculously... well, ridiculous! AND I WANT ONE! It has all you could possibly need in a piece of equipment designed to put the world at the tip of your fingers- literally! Everything about the product is touch activated. It's the FUTURE at its most palpable. I was blown away with the laptop, way back when. But THIS makes the lap top look OLD- which in and of itself is incredible to me. I wonder at the possibility that the iPad could ever seem "old" in the future. Suddenly the technological world James Cameron portrayed in Avatar seems incredibly probable!
And this is the end of my nerd-attack excitement for shiny things.

No comments:

Post a Comment