Wednesday 6 October 2010

Al Qaeda Attacks Possible In Europe

CNN reports that countries within Europe are on alert. Citizens have been warned about travelling throughout Europe as terrorist attacks are a possibility in major cities. The most substantial warning was that of French officials warning their citizens to steer clear of the UK.

Pushing my education aside, and the economical and social explanations that come with such an education, I have to admit that this sort of news makes me sick. I suppose at the core, I just don't understand how any human being can justify the deliberate destruction of other humans. How is this even a capability of human reasoning? It strikes me that this is a sign of a huge lack of humility. How does one reach the point where they believe that their logical opinion and power is superior to that of another's?

No comments:

Post a Comment